Welcome to the College of Science and Mathematics (CSAM) Career Services. We help CSAM students plan, prepare and promote their careers. Whether you need assistance with career exploration, graduate and professional school preparation, internship and job searches, or specialized career advising needs, our department is teeming with career information and resources.
The College of Science and Mathematics' Career Services encourages students to view career development as a three-part process:
- career exploration
- career implementation.
We are ready to help students with every aspect of their careers, from planning and preparation to self-promotion. Whether you need assistance with career exploration, graduate and professional school preparation, internship and job searches or specialized career advising needs, we can provide the resources you need!
In addition, our team of career service professionals is available to answer your questions and help you achieve success. College of Science and Mathematics graduates have gone on to fulfilling and successful careers in all areas of the science and mathematics fields.
We are here to help you succeed.
Drop-in Office Hours:
- Tuesday, January 16th: 10am-12:30pm, 3pm-6pm
- Wednesday, January 17th: 10am-12:30pm, 3pm-6pm
- Thursday, January 18th:10am-12:30pm, 3pm-4pm
- Monday, January 22nd: 10am-12:30pm, 3pm-6pm
- Tuesday, January 23rd: 10am-12:30pm, 3pm-6pm
Normal Office Hours begin January 24th and will take place Monday-Thursday 10am-12pm and 3pm-6pm
Contact and Schedule Appointments
- MSU Center for Career Services & Cooperative Education
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Outlook Handbook
- United States Department of Labor
- CSAM Earth and Environmental Studies Jobs