Special Event Support
The Office of Facilities Maintenance and Energy Management directs the planning and coordination of Special Events on Campus. Our Facilities team is dedicated to assisting with event preparation and is responsible for the Facilities Management aspects of events requested at Montclair State University.
The Special Event Request Form will provide us with detailed information necessary to begin the planning of your event.
- Housekeeping: Housekeeping of bathrooms, meeting rooms, etc.
- Grounds: Garbage pickup and disposal, litter patrols to ensure that grounds are kept clean and beautiful for your event.
- Parking – prepaid vouchers, lot arrangements, signage.
- Transportation – Shuttle transportation for your guests.
- Electrical – Provides electrical services and support for events when needed.
- Moving – Set up for events, tables, chairs, podiums.
For any questions related to special events, please contact:
Joana Gonzalez at 973-655-3304 or firstname.lastname@example.org