Incoming Non-Degree International Students

 Log-in to your Studioabroad account here.


Office of International Engagement Privacy Notice

Apply as a Visiting or Exchange Student (one or two semester program)

Application procedures for prospective international students differ depending on whether students are applying to be degree-seeking students, exchange students, visiting students or summer group program students:

  • Apply as a Visiting Student for a semester or academic year.  If you are a student enrolled at any of Montclair State’s Partner Institutions, you may apply as a Visiting Student for a semester or academic year
  • Apply for a semester or academic year as a non-degree student.If you are an undergraduate student from non-partner institutions you can study abroad at Montclair State University.For more information contact International Services at
  • For more information please view the following fact sheet: Fact Sheet 2018