Incoming Non-Degree International Students
Log-in to your Studioabroad account here.
Apply as a Visiting or Exchange Student (one or two semester program)
Application procedures for prospective international students differ depending on whether students are applying to be degree-seeking students, exchange students, visiting students or summer group program students:
- Apply as a Degree-Seeking Student, if you wish to earn a degree at Montclair State.
- Apply as an Exchange Student for a semester or academic year. If you are a student enrolled at one of Montclair State University Exchange Partners, you may apply as an Exchange Student for a semester or academic year.
- Apply as a Visiting Student for a semester or academic year. If you are a student enrolled at any of Montclair State’s Partner Institutions, you may apply as a Visiting Student for a semester or academic year
- Apply to attend one of Montclair State’s Summer Group Programs
- Apply for a semester or academic year as a non-degree student.If you are an undergraduate student from non-partner institutions you can study abroad at Montclair State University.For more information contact International Services at email@example.com
- For more information please view the following fact sheet: Fact Sheet 2018