Canvas is the University's Learning Management System and is accessible at https://montclair.instructure.com/. Log in by using NetID and password.
In order to assist you with using Canvas, we offer both face-to-face and online training classes, in multiple sections. In addition, we offer Canvas evening training classes and Private group training for individual departments/programs.
Take a look at the following Canvas training classes. Click on the titles for registration and more information.
- Introduction to Canvas (Now offering evening and online classes) –2hrs
- Facilitating Interaction In Canvas –2hrs
- Designing Assessments in Canvas –2hrs
- Canvas: Web Conferencing Online –1hrs
- Grading Rubrics and Learning Outcomes in Canvas –1hr
- Creating Tests & Quizzes in Canvas - 1hr
- How to Design an Accessible Canvas Course - 1hr
- Canvas Commons - 1hr
Below are Canvas Self-paced Training Resources
Canvas Self-paced Training Resources