Transfer Articulations and Agreements
Undergraduate Transfer Articulations
In addition to NJ Transfer, which assists students in transferring courses from NJ’s Community Colleges to NJ’s four year public institutions, Montclair State University has signed specialized transfer articulations and agreements with the institutions listed below. These formal, signed agreements ensure that once a student completes the required associate’s degree at the two year institution, they will begin at junior year status at Montclair State University.
Graduate Program Agreements
College of Science and Mathematics
Montclair State University has articulation agreements with other universities that allow students to complete a BS in Biology at Montclair State and an advanced degree elsewhere, usually in a shorter amount of time than if the two degrees were completed independently. See list below The application process, schedule, selection criteria, and other aspects of the articulation agreements vary from program to program. An overview is provided in the University Catalog. More information is provided on the individual program pages and you can contact the program advisor if you have additional questions. There is also the Pre-Health Advisory Committee made up of faculty from various departments that can assist you further.
- BS/MD Medical program with Rutgers University (7-year program)
- BS/MD 8-year Medical program with Rutgers University (Health Careers Program students only)
- BS/DMD dental program with Rutgers University (7-year program)
- BS/DPT Physical Therapy Program with Rutgers University (6-year program)
- BS/PA Physicians Assistant Program with Rutgers University. (6-year program)
- BS/CNL Nursing Program with Seton Hall University (5-year program)
- BS/PharmD Doctor of Pharmacy Program with Rutgers University (coordinated by the Chemistry and Biochemistry Department)
- BS/Doctor of Optometry with SUNY College of Optometry (7-year program) (information coming soon)