When to Register
Summer Sessions registration begins March 13, 2017 based on the following priority dates:
- Monday, March 13, 2017 beginning at 9:00 a.m. – Seniors and Graduate Students
- Tuesday, March 14, 2017 beginning at 9:00 a.m. – Juniors, Non-Degree Graduate Students, and Visiting Students
- Wednesday, March 15, 2017 beginning at 9:00 a.m. – Sophomores
- Thursday, March 16, 2017 beginning at 9:00 a.m. – Freshmen
- Friday, March 17, 2017 beginning at 9:00 a.m. Senior Citizen Tuition Waiver, NJ State DOL (Department of Labor) Training Program students , all other students
Registration may be completed up to and including the first day of the course as long as the course is open. Register early to decrease the possibility of being closed out of classes; the University cannot guarantee a student's preferred schedule. Upon their initial registration for a course(s) offered during Summer Sessions, Visiting Students are charged a one time $25 processing fee.