Montclair State University Students
Priority registration for Winter Session begins: November 6, 2017
Assigned Registration Priority is the specific date and time at which NEST registration first becomes available to a student. To access your Registration Priority: Go to NEST, then click Enter Student Services. After logging on to NEST, select Registration Status (below the heading "Registration"), then select (2018 Winter).
- Monday, November 6, 2017 beginning at 9:00 a.m. - Seniors, 2nd Baccalaureates, and Matriculated Graduate Students (those who are not Non-Degree Graduate Students)
- Monday, November 6, 2017 beginning at 1:00 p.m. - Juniors, Non-Degree Graduate Students, and Visiting Students
- Tuesday, November 7, 2017 beginning at 9:00 a.m. – Sophomores
- Tuesday, November 7, 2017 beginning at 1:00 p.m. – Freshmen and Provisionally Matriculated Undergraduate students
- Thursday, November 9, 2017 beginning at 9:00 a.m. - Senior Citizen Tuition Waiver Program students, NJ State DOL (Department of Labor) Training Program students, all other students
Montclair State University undergraduate students and graduate students who are enrolled for the fall semester, and are in good academic standing, are eligible to register for Winter Session courses.
Montclair State University undergraduate students (who are not on the May Graduation List) and graduate students who are enrolled for the spring semester, and are in good academic standing, are eligible to register for Summer Sessions courses. Undergraduate students who are on the May Graduation List must be accepted for graduate study to become eligible to register for summer courses.
The following Montclair State University students must contact the Office of the Registrar to determine eligibility to register for Winter Session or Summer Sessions:
- Undergraduate and graduate students who are not enrolled for the spring semester for summer sessions or fall semester for winter session;
- Newly admitted part-time undergraduate students;
- Newly admitted graduate students;
- All newly admitted transfer and readmitted students.